-*-JustCraft-*-
Login! or go to hell? >=D
-*-JustCraft-*-
Login! or go to hell? >=D
-*-JustCraft-*-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://imgur.com/zUwTw.png

HomePortalHow to make Money! WBX8pLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We're Back! 'JustCraftPVP.com:4821'! Hope to see you all in-game again soon! - Owenie

How to make Money!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owenie
Administrator
Administrator
Owenie

Minecraft Username : Owenie

How to make Money! Empty
PostSubject: How to make Money!   How to make Money! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Every single day, Myself and the other staff members of JustCraftPVP get asked the same question... "How can I make Money".
So instead of telling every single one of you how to make money for yourself, I am putting together this post on how to create your first monies.

So here we go:

Firstly, do what every single minecraftarian does when they first enter a world... Punch Tree's! And then make yourself a a few Stone Pickaxes and Shovels.
Secondly, go mining. Even cobblestone can sell in the local shops located at '/warp town'.
Lastly, make better tools, mine further down into the ground, and find better materials to make more money from mining.

That is it... Seriously...

So now this should stop myself having to repeat this information a thousand time a day.

- Owenie
Back to top Go down
http://www.JustCraftPVP.tk
xxxxTiMxxxx
VIP
VIP

Minecraft Username : xxxxTiMxxxx

How to make Money! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make Money!   How to make Money! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 am

also NO YOU CAN NOT LIVE WITH ME

there thats out of the way as well
Back to top Go down

How to make Money!
Page 1 of 1