-*-JustCraft-*-
Login! or go to hell? >=D
-*-JustCraft-*-
Login! or go to hell? >=D
-*-JustCraft-*-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://imgur.com/zUwTw.png

HomePortalJustCraft 'Just Activities' WBX8pLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We're Back! 'JustCraftPVP.com:4821'! Hope to see you all in-game again soon! - Owenie

JustCraft 'Just Activities'

Go down 

Would you like to see one of the above activites?
JustCraft "Just Trivia"
JustCraft 'Just Activities' Vote_lcap0%JustCraft 'Just Activities' Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
JustCraft "WipeOut"
 0% [ 0 ]
Both
 0% [ 0 ]
I dont think we need "shows"
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
gunner0302
Semi-Noobie
Semi-Noobie
gunner0302

Minecraft Username : Gunner0302

JustCraft 'Just Activities' Empty
PostSubject: JustCraft 'Just Activities'   JustCraft 'Just Activities' EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:12 pm

I'd like to suggest a number of certain ideas to the JustCraft community.

One of such as the idea of having an actual trivia game show XD I thought of this since I was very fond of the broadcasted trivia questions. In a designated location, My idea is if it was possible to create a contraption where first to "buzz in" (perhaps a button connected to a music note?). Now the way i figured it could work is that, a set number of contestants (3-5) randomly chosen from the audience (whoevers online) be asked if they wish to participate. If they do, the'll be TP'd to the Shows location (perhaps a public area so friends can watch) Then the show could commence Smile

Another one of my ideas is too have a public activity based off of the TV show, "WipeOut", where participants are pitted against an obstacle course running for the best time to win a set amount of money. This has the same set up as the idea above basically but instead of asking trivia for money, they can put there maneuverability to the test.

Maybe someone could take the roll of host?

This is just an idea and thoughts and considerations would be greatly appriciated, I figured this would be a great way to bring the community together, but who knows how it'd turn out.

Any suggestions to these suggestions, lemme know how you feel.
Back to top Go down

JustCraft 'Just Activities'
Page 1 of 1