-*-JustCraft-*-
Login! or go to hell? >=D
-*-JustCraft-*-
Login! or go to hell? >=D
-*-JustCraft-*-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://imgur.com/zUwTw.png

HomePortalSelling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection) WBX8pLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We're Back! 'JustCraftPVP.com:4821'! Hope to see you all in-game again soon! - Owenie

Selling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schloobydooby
Administrator
Administrator
Schloobydooby

Minecraft Username : Schloobydooby

Selling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection) Empty
PostSubject: Selling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection)   Selling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:56 am

I have added effect blocks to the server in order to meet protection requests and muster up some server support. For 15$usd via paypal you can get the follow block effects for use on the server. As well as a kit giving you spongex32, webx2, snowx2, jack-o-lanternx2, and moss stonex2 every 12 hours. The effect blocks are as follows...
Creature Repeller (30=web)
This block has a 20x20x20 radius that stops monsters and animals from spawning.
Forester (86=moss stone)
This block when placed starts to grow a 60x60 forest with 600 trees.
Jack-o-Death (91=jack-o-lantern)
This makes a 3x3x5 radius that takes .5 hearts a second from those in range(other then white-listed or owners).
Air of Atlantis (60=hoed dirt)
This makes a 60x128x60 radius area where you and anyone else can breath under water.
Glow of Life (89=glowstone)
This makes a 3x3x5 radius zone that heals everyone in it for .5 hearts a second.
Proximity Snitch (48=moss stone)
This makes a 5x5x5 radius are that tell you when someone who is not white-listed goes near the block.
Peace Keeper (80=snow)
This block has a 10x10x10 radius that stops pvp in the area from happening.
Protection (19=sponge)
This is a block that makes a 5x5x5 radius that stops people form building/destroying.
-=Read notes on this bellow=-
Grief Revert (47=gold block)
This block when right clicked will revert any changes made to an arena sense placed or last revert in a 20x20x15 radius.

It should be noted if you purchase and have these effect blocks you need to be aware of a follow a few more rules in order to make it fair.
1. You can not make a fully protected building with no way in. If you make a building and protect it and a admin/mod can't find a way in you will be warned(first) then it will be leveled(second time).
2. You can not protect open arena for any reason. If you protect a open space (with no building or caves/tunnels) aka air protecting you will be warned and you will lose protection(second time).
3. Do not grief with forester blocks.
4. Do not stack more then 2 jack-o-death or glow of life within the same radius.
5. You can not protection someone else's buildings for any reason.

Breaking these rules will first result in a warning then a second time will result in loss of rights.

Message me on the forums with your paypal email address in order to receive an invoice to purchase this or VIP (see Donation Information

)

Last edited by Schloobydooby on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxxxTiMxxxx
VIP
VIP

Minecraft Username : xxxxTiMxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Selling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection)   Selling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 am

so if i buy this i get Atlantis just 1 block and if its broken stolen im out? i am interested in it but i want to know better understand what im getting and if i can lose the items, i dont want to buy the pack and then find out my jackolantern of death get taken and i would have to repay

thanks

-t
Back to top Go down
Schloobydooby
Administrator
Administrator
Schloobydooby

Minecraft Username : Schloobydooby

PostSubject: Re: Selling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection)   Selling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:09 am

xxxxTiMxxxx wrote:
so if i buy this i get Atlantis just 1 block and if its broken stolen im out? i am interested in it but i want to know better understand what im getting and if i can lose the items, i dont want to buy the pack and then find out my jackolantern of death get taken and i would have to repay

thanks

-t

Okay so buying this can be seen as a disadvantage. This is mainly because if you buy this and drop any of the above blocks (weather from the kit command or found naturally). So what you are asking about the Atlantis block. Any time you would make a block 60 and place it in water you would get the water breathing. For the other blocks such as 19 you can use the kit command to help you get the blocks you might need in a build.
Back to top Go down
xxxxTiMxxxx
VIP
VIP

Minecraft Username : xxxxTiMxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Selling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection)   Selling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:39 pm

there are 2 moss stones how do you tell them apart? or is it really a moss stone a pumpkin?
also how do you find commands for the white listing of friends
thanks

-t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection)   Selling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection) Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling new effect blocks for server support (Build Protection)
Page 1 of 1